News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1937 LaSalle hood.

Started by Jim Stamper, November 12, 2011, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Stamper

I have a 1937 LaSalle hood. The side panel stainless is very good too. Up around the hinge probably less than perfect. Make offer.

Jim Stamper CLC#13470

Doug L

Jim
I am looking for 2 sets of  LA SALLE letters for a 37 LaSalle. Are you able to assist? Or anyone else on the board for that matter.

Doug Lemon

Jim Stamper

I will check on the letters.   Jim

Jim Stamper

Doug;

I have letters but they aren't in very good condition. Plenty of complete stainless louvers for 1937 LaSalle. Also, right and left front fenders, and a left rear, all for a sedan. They all have good shape but will want some help around part of the, bolt to car, holes.

Jim Stamper, CLC#13470

Doug L

Jim,

Keen for the letters.Please advise price etc. I am in Australia.

dlemon   at   rocketmail.com

Doug Lemon
CLC NSW

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi Jim. Would you happen to have an extra bumper guard in decent shape? John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365... Thanks .... 

Jim Stamper

Hello John; 

Sorry, no bumper guards or bumpers either. I do have some tail light mounts though.

Jim Stamper CLC#13470

C.R. Patton II

Members & Friends

I have a pair of original glass tail lights for a 1937 LaSalle on Ebay. I also have a single glass tail light for the same model.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

nm37lasalle

Do you still have the right front fender for the 37 lasalle?

Jim Stamper

I still have it. I haven't looked at it for awhile, I am sure it will need some work.  Send me your Email address and I will take some pictures tomorrow and send them to you.

Jim Stamper,  CLC#13470     dstamp4@comcast.net

nm37lasalle

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Jim. I need to have made the hood hinges for my '37 LaSalle. All I have is the center SS strip and the hood sides. Would like to get a piece of an original hinge to use as a pattern so I can have someone bend this for me. Or I would be interested in buying the hood top sections if you have a pair. Thanks... John Lehman... CLC# 26365...   

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello Jim. Do you have the right and left hood top pieces for a 1937 LaSalle?  My side pieces are in decent shape. The formed pieces that makes the hinges has rusted away. I would even appreciate a small section ( of the formed hinge piece ) to try to have someone fabricate 2 of them for me. Thanks Jim. And Merry Christmas... John Lehman CLC # 26365...