News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1975 - 1976 Talisman

Started by Michele, May 23, 2009, 05:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michele

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a 1975 or 1976 Talisman For Sale and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.  ::)

I am looking for one that is either Triple Black or Powder Blue, Preferably with Leather Interior and a Sunroof, if anyone can help me out with any leads I would appreciate

Michele
Chellcato@aol.com

wm link

The talisman 1974-6 featured a cloth interior, leather was available as a 'special order' , but this is VERY, VERY rare. I have only seen images of one with leather, and its not known if it was originally a leather equipped Talisman.   
Quote from: Michele on May 23, 2009, 05:04:38 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a 1975 or 1976 Talisman For Sale and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.  ::)

I am looking for one that is either Triple Black or Powder Blue, Preferably with Leather Interior and a Sunroof, if anyone can help me out with any leads I would appreciate

Michele
Chellcato@aol.com