News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac Fender For Sale

Started by Gene Grundmann, November 25, 2010, 02:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Grundmann

I have for sale a very solid right rear fender for a 1941 Cadillac. It has been stored for many years. I do not recall what model 41 Cadillac it was from.
Please contact me directly at gggmag@aol.com

Gene Grundmann

I am adding another photo.

Gene Grundmann

This fender will fit 1941 cadillac series 61,63 and 67.

1957biarritz

Hi
Is all 1941 Cadillac rear fenders the same, Sedan, Coupe, Convertibles ?

Thanks or your help as allways

best  Tim........   Denmark, Europe

Barry M Wheeler #2189

No, the following are interchangeable: Series 62 & 75. This includes all "C" bodies such as the notchback sedans and coupes, both convertibles, and the Fleetwood Limo.

These go together: Series 61, 63, and 67. This is the fast back coupe, sedan, semi-notchback Series 63 sedan, and the Buick Limited body in the Series 67.

The Series 60S are unique to that series and will fit nothing else.
The front and rear fenders, and corresponding doors will fit as well. (Series 61 and 63 doors interchange. Hoods interchange according to the above specs.

And if you really need a trunk lid, you can go to the corresponding Buick/Olds or Pontiac body and fill holes in the above specs.

Chevrolet has the "A" body, NOTHING for Cadillac fits, and includes the small Olds and Pontiac, and Non fastback Buick Specials.

"B" bodies are all fast-back.

"C" bodies see above and Buick Super/Roadmaster, Olds 98, and Senior Pontiacs.

All door creases will be there, but you may have to fill holes. This may be of help to overseas members who might have access to a Buick trunk lid and not a Cadillac for instance.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

1957biarritz

Hi Barry
Thanks, just the info i needed
I have bought a 1941 Cadillac Convertible
The chassis and body is restored to like new condition, but needs totally new interior, wiring
The front sheet metal and the rear fenders  isnt perfect and unrestored
There is a lot of bad chrome, so i was thinking to ind a good sedan or coupe