News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1961-62 convertable windshield trim

Started by Junkhead57, March 28, 2015, 11:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkhead57

I have some 61-62 convert windshield trim for sale. All prices are negotiable & do not include shipping.

* pair of outside pillar stainless in Excellent cond.$250.00

* pair of inside CHROME pillar mouldings in Excellent cond.$250.00
* pair of sunvisors, original ,no tears or splits. Does have some pitting on the potmetal parts. $150.00

* one pair of weather strip mouldings with the rubber that screw to the pillar. these are for were the vent window seals when the door is shut. these are in great shape $75.00

* I also have inside car under the windshield stainless . the pieces that the sunvisors go threw when mounted. they are in great shape as well. $75.00

If you want more than 1 item we can deal or if you want it all we could make a package deal. These parts are in great shape, it would be nice to see someone use them on their series 62 or Eldorado.
Please call me at 203-305-2113 or email rooster280@msn.com thanks!

Junkhead57

Junkhead57