News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1931 cadillac

Started by cindy, March 20, 2008, 05:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cindy

I am looking for spark plug covers for an 8 cylinder 1931 5 passenger coupe victoria.   Am also looking for paint chips for that year.  I have the name of the original colors, but need to see them in color.
thanks
cindy

Johan Boltendal #158

What color are we talking, I have several Cadillac '31 chips,  Johan

cindy

I have six of them that i am interested in   Garnet maroon-highland green-tokio ivory-viceroy maroon- samarkand gray-and soissons gray  Let me know what you have and if you are interested in selling them and how much you want for them
thanks cindy

Johan Boltendal #158

What I have, from your colors, is the tokio ivory chip with the modern formula and the highland green chip, the grey ones I have,
are saxon, andover, fenway and verona grey.I do not want to sell, but will help you in any way I can. Johan 

wayne #17075

I have a set of covers. Unfortunately... or not, I'm in the Caribbean until July. If you are still looking for a set then please write me back at  yachtflame@yahoo.com     
Wayne