News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

New Zealand CLC says hello! August 2015 FINZ Magazine. Love those '58s!

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, August 06, 2015, 04:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Hi everyone and welcome to another FINZ.

Here in NZ we’re wondering whether spring might be a month early? The flowers are starting to bloom and many lambs have been born. There’s even a bit of warmth in the sun now and again. If we do, I reckon we will be in for a very hot and early summer!

A busy issue this month with details of our 2015 Cadillac Nationals/ AGM to be held in Wanganui. Hosts Bob & Lois Walker are putting together what sounds like a fab time. I hope as many members can come along, especially those “locals” in the lower and Western North Island!

We also have a bigger update on the 2016 Grand Nats. Sure to be a trip of a lifetime?

Just when I was wondering what I was going to include as articles this month, in comes a deluge â€" thank you to all!

Want or need a ’56 part? Better check out what Todd Wylie has. You might just get something for a reasonable price.

A few of our members have been unwell of late â€" read about Myrie, Bill, Graham and Gavin here!

Here’s a quiz â€" Kim Novak â€" who might she remind you of?

Lastly â€" (in two more paragraphs) a new Column by our Vice Pres. â€" good on ya’ Bob!

And the NZ club receives another prestigious Award â€" all down to you!

Until next month, keep warm you Kiwis and drive carefully! PS â€" View your e-version at 75%!

Yours sincerely

Ron Melville, Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award - 2015
& Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz

Winner 2011, 2012 & 2014 - Regional Sub-compact Club Magazine Category, Old Cars Golden Quill Awards

We formed our NZ club in 1973 and celebrated our 40th Anniversary
in 2013 making us a long established NZ club and part of the World-wide
Cadillac La Salle Club of the USA (itself formed in 1958)