News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1954/ 1955 fleetwood fender skirts ? still lookin for answer 9/30/15

Started by lettercarrierc2, September 29, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lettercarrierc2

hello  (NEW MEMBER) ; i aquired a small lot of cadillac fender skirts , not a caddy guy , but a picker ( reseller), please search on ebay # 231545781894, these were tagged by former owner , 1954/55 4 dr cadillac , a buyer is asking me if these will fit his 1955 fleetwood, can any of you caddy people help ? , thanks  g spoden  ...mn

P W Allen CLC# 20193

Gary,

According to the Master Parts Book, the Model 62 and the 60 Special skirts are different. The differences could be length, different trim or both. I'm not sure of the 54/55 cars, but I can tell you the 53 cars used two different lengths and trim. The coupes, convertibles and the 60 specials used the same longer skirt, but the 60 special had different trim. See if you can get a measurement from your buyer and match it up to your parts.
Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine