News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

October 2016 North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, September 30, 2016, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:) It’s October in Texas â€" We still have flowers, green trees and grass, and warm evenings. Still a great time to take the Caddy for a cruise.  :)

In this month’s Standard of The World newsletter:

Front page.  More on my favorite subjects regarding the Arsenal of Democracy.  This is from the Fisher Body Plants.

Page2. Our special invitation to Honest John’s 11th Annual Fintastic Chili Cook Off and car show.  We had a great time last year and this year promises to really be better.  Lots of awards.  Last year’s winner is defending his championship.  Come hungry.  I’m bringing an award-winning recipe…

Page 3 is an announcement of Leak Auction’s Dallas fall Show November 18, 19, and 20th.  This one should be big.

Page 4 is the President’s Message and also the Activities Director’s calendar of events.

Pages 5. I moved the Sunshine Report here, and added a Dues Notice.  We need your membership for our Pate Swap meet Award.  It buys members a lot of meals, like the Christmas Party.  This year everyone gets a free dinner.

Page 6 and 7. I covered our visit to Triple F Automotive.  It was very interesting, and those who were there had a super time.

Page 8 and 9. Since were having elections at the Regional Meet at Southfork Oct 2, I thought a reprint of our Constitution would be special.

Page 10. More of our advertisers-Hagerty Classic Car Insurance; our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also our officers and directors; and a Board Meeting Notice (October 16 @ 4p.m. at Willhoite’s in Grapevine)

Page 11 Classified ads and Membership Report.  That sad Minion is there to let you know that our classified ads are empty.  They reach a very wide audience, nationally, and in foreign countries, also.  There are no ads this month, so you are missing out. 

Page 12 Our Calendar for your fridge.

From the Editor: If y’all don’t contribute your stories to this newsletter about your favorite Cadillacs and LaSalles, keep in mind that I can do many pages a month on my fabulous ’01 Eldorado.

See you at Southfork Sunday.

Lifer

Bill "Lifer" Levy
North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club
Newsletter Editor

B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG