News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Tree Deuces & More

Started by Carl Fielding, February 07, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fielding

https://www.ebay.com/sch/carbking/m...._sop=12&_rdc=1

UH , WELL LOOKA HYEAR ! I COPIED THIS VERBATIM 5 TIMES AND IT JUST DONT WORK !  So go ahead to AACA forums under parts for sale. Carbking has NOS & rebuilt tripower, & dual 4s & components to make 'em fly. Please post direct link if you can.  - CC

35-709

https://www.ebay.com/sch/carbking/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Try this, should work since I copied and pasted it.

Edit --- by golly, it does!   ;D
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Carl Fielding

Thank you ! I need to learn some new tricks ! Can't "copy and paste". I use a mini iPad , so it should be within my limited abilities.   - Carl

The Tassie Devil(le)

Still doesn't work for me.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Carl Fielding

Hey there 'Devil' , I got right through to eBay by using Geoff's C&P. But actually , it would be far better to go to Jon's (Carbking) , AACA posting. He has much more intake stuff than I can see floating on the "Bay". He invites direct communication for streamlined sales of his inventory. Jon , for those of you who aren't familiar with his encyclopedic knowledge and generosity with dissemination of same , is someone you should meet on   forums.aaca.org   Maybe Geoff or someone else who is equally gifted with complicated perplexing (at least to retarded me) , tasks can C&P a direct link to the much more useful AACA posting also. The title of his posting under Parts For Sale is : New old stock and reman tripower carbs on eBay.   - CC

James Landi

Lord Fielding--- who would have guessed that these old carbs floating on the "BAY" would be worth those "contemporary"  prices.   Perhaps they could be retro-fitted to some of our new- car direct electronic injection models that are burning up intake valves by the thousands.   Happy day to you sir,     James Landi (the headmOnster)

Carl Fielding

Hi James ,
Thank you very much for the kind wishes. It means more than you can imagine to me these days. Somehow , in the dusk of life , it seems I am leaving a very different country than the one I was born into. I am not familiar with the intake valve issue. Please enlighten. By the way , I sure wish I had been as wise as you and bought an XLR rather than my beautiful M-B SL 600. I don't get to drive it for long after getting it back from M-B service. I had been warned. How quickly time is flying. Spring will be upon us soon , and I hope to finally be able to drive the '27 Cad back from 'Vegas. Perhaps you too will take an adventurous road trip in the roadster. Safe travels my friend !  - His Lordship