News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Lead: 1931 V-12 370A on Bring a trailer

Started by GBrown #8092, February 11, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBrown #8092

current bid is $50K, though it previously no saled at $121K.
Even if you can't afford it, I can't either, but... the pictures.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1931-cadillac-370-a-coupe-v-12/

The Tassie Devil(le)

I would have thought that the words "Bring a Trailer" would indicate that vehicles being sold on the site were vehicles that actually needed a trailer to take away that were not working, not for taking away so the odometer wasn't rolling over more miles.

Bruce.  >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

chrisntam

Yeah, the title of the site "Bring A Trailer" conjures up that whatever is being sold is a project, not running, rusty, seller needs it gone type thing.

:o
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Bobby B

Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on February 11, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
I would have thought that the words "Bring a Trailer" would indicate that vehicles being sold on the site were vehicles that actually needed a trailer to take away that were not working, not for taking away so the odometer wasn't rolling over more miles.

When the Site was in it's early stages, that's exactly what it stood for. Then all of a sudden, high end cars started popping up on there. When I first visited it years ago, it was just what the title states. I do like that you can comment on the car and get feedback from others in the know. I also realized that for the most part, there aren't any bargains on there that I've seen for quite some time now. At least "Cars-on-Line" has a Category called "Project Cars" and that's exactly what they are. It's fun to look at some of the cars that people have given up on.
                                                                                                Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

MB49Caddy

LOL... Bring a Trailer has been around for years. There are some great buys on there. All of my friends frequent the site. It is well known and it isn't just broken down cars, it has everything on there. No association, but it is in my favorites.
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

wrench

Sold for $126,000

Beautiful car. Thanks for posting
1951 Series 62 Sedan
1969 Eldorado
1970 Eldorado (Triple Black w/power roof)
1958 Apache 3/4 ton 4x4
2005 F250
2014 FLHP
2014 SRX