News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

moraine master cylinder

Started by linchero, July 04, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linchero

might need a moraine master cylinder just like the stock one on my 1960 cadillac eldorao seville. any leads ?

Dan LeBlanc

Is yours missing?  If not, I'd send it out to have it rebuilt by a reputable company like Karp's
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

linchero

Would rather buy new this way Im can have the car in one day instead of waiting.Any idea were to to get  a new one ? Thanks

linchero

spoke to them on friday told me if it says moraine then you have to use it cant use  bendix. any more leads ?

62 driver

Call Arizona Vintage parts at 800 433-9977.
Dave Schneider,  CLC #27889

linchero

Thanks Dave I will call  them Monday.

linchero

hey 62 driver are they reliable?  (arizona vintage parts )

62 driver

Three years ago we purchased a rebuilt dual system 1962 booster and master cylinder from them. It was costly in my eyes but they shipped as promised.  Had a issues with the Master Cylinder (not their fault) as I did not tell them we had disk brakes on the front of the 61. They had me call Prior Brake Products (800-444-4821 or 972-388-1090) for tech support.  I am going to say they middle manned the parts from them or at least the M/C.  I would buy from them again.
Dave Schneider,  CLC #27889

D59seville2012

I order one for my 60 fleetwood 2 months ago and fits perfect and so far works good,I have the moraine set up on my car.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1627362&cc=1320501

Denny Ferreira.

linchero

62  driver I got the booster and cylinder from Arizona parts .it was installed and so far it works fine.now I have to wait to see if the core is good so I can get my core money back, thanks for the tip