News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Fleetwood Talisman or Brougham Wheel Cover $5.00!

Started by Catherine Fischer, June 10, 2009, 02:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Fischer

This cover is seen in the wonderful Cadillac LaSalle Authenticity Site. It states that the cover was known as a Turbine Vanes Wheel Cover and was used on cars from 74 to 79.  It fit the Fleetwood Talisman and the Fleetwood Brougham d' Elegance.  I tried to upload a picture but this site said it was too  big. If you are interested in this cover please email me at mjaccf@copper.net and I will upload a picture to you.  There is wear where people pried off the cover.  However, if you are short a cover as a spare etc., this is the cover for you.  I will calculate the postage when this is covered with cardboard and tell you the amount to the cent. I am not charging for handling. I just want to find a good home for this.

I will head back to the attic and see if there are more of this design. Our family had over 14 older cars and I am forever finding things.  Catherine.