News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1971 Eldorado Convertible possibly by Les Dunham

Started by Rich S, January 13, 2011, 11:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich S

Although I have no affiliation with this car, I saw the listing and it appears rather unique. Although it is not for my taste, it may be by Dunham Coachworks? It has the Cadillac emblem door handles and the unique grill and large chrome bumper guards, characteristic of cars they modified. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will be able to comment. Here is the link:

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/2156406175.html
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

Dave Smith

This indeed a Dunham coach conversion.   You can tell by the front bumper guard.  Only his shop used that flat bar style on the bottom.

I have an extensive photo set on these type of Cadillacs at my Flickr photo site.  http://www.flickr.com/groups/903451@N24/pool/

brian faull clc#25881

I bought a car from the guy selling this. He is a great guy and very easy to deal with. He is located near Harrisburg. thanks, Brian.
brian faull clc#25881

coreyraub

Hey guys,

As the seller of the 71 Cadillac Eldorado that is the topic of this thread, I just wanted to let everybody know how surprised I was when my friend Dave contacted me to tell me that my car ended up on this forum.  I want to thank the people who posted messages about my car, especially Brian Faull who made the kind comments about his car buying experience he had with me.  If the truth  be told, Brian is the great guy.  He was kind, honest, and he paid with cash. 

I don't know if the car is a Les Dunham car or not.  His name is not on the car anywhere, but his "signature" styling is all over the car. 

Please remember the price is negotiable.  Thanks for your time and consideration. 

Corey   

Davidinhartford

Corey,

Would love to get some pics of your 71 Eldorado for the archives.    Can you email me some high resolution pics?    I am 99.9% sure it is a Dunham coach model.

DavidSmith121@comcast.net