News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1970 Cadillac Fleetwood

Started by J.C., October 20, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.C.

Anybody have a '70 Fleetwood in excellent condition that they'd like to sell?  I'm looking to buy a '70 Fleetwood in any of these eight INTERIOR colors: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Blue Green, Dark Turquoise, Medium Blue, Medium Turquoise, or White.  If you're interested in selling one of these, or know of one that's for sale, then please let me know.  Thanks!
JH
2023 Genesis G80 Electrified
2023 Volvo V60 Recharge

Barry M Wheeler #2189

John, I don't have a car, but one of the fabrics that you might wish to "watch out for" in a negative sense is the turquoise plain weave fabric. We had a '70 Fleetwood for a while in that fabric and it spotted when you opened the door in the rain. (It's been so long ago that I can't remember if the spotting "stayed" after it dried.) Just thought I'd let you know.

A good friend bought one "used" and drove it for years in the dark green with the dark green brocade upholstery. It was one of the most lovely Cadillacs I've ever seen. He traded it (finally) for a '91 black FWD Fleetwood with a gold package that the wife of the Monticello (IN) dealer's wife (Hubbard) drove for some time.

Good luck in your search.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville