News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Hi from New Zealand! Read our May FINZ Mag. Golden Quill Award rec'd!

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, April 25, 2015, 07:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Hi everyone and welcome to another FINZ.

This month we are back to the normal issue with 20 pages brimming of catch-ups and coverage of Beach Hop.

BoP Regional Delegate, Carol Southcombe is getting stuck into researching the best deals for Las Vegas 2016. Carole is a real ‘action woman’ and won’t be mucking around so if you are interested, contact Carol ASAP or at least ‘register your interest’ with her.

As usual there’s lots of news from ‘Here and Abroad’ and some good contributions too. Just as I was about to finalise this FINZ edition I received an email from ‘Old Cars’  magazine announcing that we had again scored another ‘Golden Quill’ Award (sub-compact category) which is quite a thrill considering NZ was one of only 3 countries outside of the USA to win an award. There were 6 Awards in all to CLCs and we were one of them. 4 other CLCs received an ‘Honourable mention’- well done to all in the CLC family! Needless to say, it is YOUR contributions that make much of our mag possible so please, more pics and more stories from here and around the world â€" thanks to all that send me emails from Oz to Ireland (and the USA in between)!

Well, that’s it for another issue. There has been a pause in the craziness at work enabling me to put this ‘normal issue’ together!

Yours sincerely

Ron Melville, Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013
& Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph - 07-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz

Winner 2011 & 2012 & 2014 â€" Regional Sub-compact Club Magazine Category â€" ‘Old Cars Magazine’ Golden Quill Awards

We formed our NZ club in 1973 and celebrated our 40th Anniversary
in 2013 making us a long established NZ club and part of the world-wide
Cadillac La Salle Club of the USA (itself formed in 1958)