News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Parts 1940 Lasalle 50 Series

Started by Hans Ackermann, August 11, 2014, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Ackermann

It's difficult finding Lasalle parts in Sweden, so I decided to try and advertise that I am looking for parts again.

I'm looking for the bumper brackets (rear sets) and the door latch for the passenger side (Right side of the car).

I really do appreachiate if someone got any of these parts which they are willing to sell.

Thanks! //Hans Ackermann

E-mail info@elbyranab.se
1940 LaSalle Ser.50 Model 5011 2-door Sedan
1918 Ford Model T Touring
1950 Rex Villiers Road Master
1977 Honda CB750 F

Tom Boehm

Hello Hans, I looked through my extra parts and I have 2 driver side door latches. Too bad. Is the one on your car broken or is it missing? Is the spring broken? Replacement springs are available. Tom Boehm

Hans Ackermann

The right can be repaired, and the left is missing.
sometimes it feels like I could write a small book about them missing parts..... ;)
1977 Honda CB750 F

Tom Boehm

Hello Hans, It looks like I have what you need after all. I'll email you about shipping. Tom

Hans Ackermann

What can make me more happy now ?  -when the project are up and running !!
1977 Honda CB750 F

mtdwyer

Hello Hans!

I am aware that you have been trying to find rear bumper mounting brackets for some time.  In recently cleaning out my attic in anticipation of downsizing, I found I have a complete set of 1940 LaSalle Series 50 bumpers and mounting brackets that I'd forgotten about.  As they comprise a complete set, I am somewhat  reluctant to break them up, but other LaSalle enthusiasts have been very kind to me over the years when I had parts difficulties and I feel it's time for a little of what has come around to go around.  I'm confident I can find buyers for the bumpers and the front brackets separately if you are not interested in them, so I'm offering the rear brackets to you for the cost of shipping and insurance only.  Please provide me with your shipping address so I can arrange for an accurate quote.

Sincerely,
Mark Dwyer. CLC #184