News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac Ambulance for sale

Started by Ken Perry, May 15, 2013, 06:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Perry

It could be a real good looking car if restored! Some times hard to believe they made stuff that wild!
Cadillac Ken

Doug L

Ken
I for one appreciate you posting this ambulance. As to value, there is an asking price and a selling price. If I had a 60 hearse or ambulance,this could be a good back up for parts and panels.

Here is another one that is currently listed on EBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-Cadillac-Hearse-Ambulance-PERFECT-GHOSTBUSTERS-CLONE-/261235575926?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cd2da8c76#ht_500wt_1021

Ken Perry

The one on E-bay has the ugly top, a Superior is worth more and way cooler!!! Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Doug L

The eBay one sold for $6500.00

D. Lemon

Ken Perry

Cadillac Ken

Ken Perry

Price droped to $3500.oo!!! They are getting ready to advertize local. So if anyone is interested ??? Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Ken Perry

The 1960 Cadillac Ambulance is NO LONGER FOR SALE. It is mine now and the next time it goes down the road,it will be a Hearse!I am going to replace the rear side windows with metal,Paint it black and do a mild custom. >:D Ken Perry   
Cadillac Ken

Gene Beaird

Awesome!  Personally, I would have kept it as an ambulance, but now I don't have to make that decision!   ;D

Thank you for taking the temptation away from me.  It was really weighing on my mind, even though I really didn't _need_ another project.  The price was getting to the point of 'well why not?'  I'm both saddened and overjoyed at the same time this car has been purchased.  And best of all, it's to another member. 

Hopefully I can live vicariously through your WIP!!

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873