News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac Pininfarina

Started by Zachary, June 24, 2008, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachary

I recently uncovered this car on a road trip and the owner is interested in selling it. The pictures here are the best I could get considering the fact that this garage was somewhat crowded, but I did give the car a very thorough inspection and uncovered some information with the help of some very helpful members of the CLC.

The car is located in Wyoming and has a clear title. It was bought a few years back from an auction and has been in dry storage since then (dry, just very dusty storage I should say)

This car is body number 46 of a total of 99 made by Pininfarina in 1959, the mileage is 78,095 miles and the style number is 6929. Engine number is listed as 59 po 11672 which corresponds with all paperwork.

This car was restored by Ed Pentesco of Ontario Canada in 1999 and was sold again in 2000 to a buyer in California. Pictures are included below.

The asking price of this car is $40,000. You may contact me at incode64@yahoo.com if you are interested and I will put you in direct contact with the seller at that time.

-Zachary Helm

Johnny

HOLD ON THERE!  Is this deja vu all over again?  Isn't there another thread with this same car?

The Tassie Devil(le)

Yes, same pictures, and same person.
http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/forum/index.php/topic,101972.0.html
Before, he was asking about what it was worth.   This time, it is for sale.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

veesixteen

Yes, Zachary needed some "insider" information on this (rare) model before attempting to sell it on behalf of the owner. It's not a "repeat" post but continuation of his earlier post and query.  Need I add that the investment potential of this car is considerably more than for any of the regular '59 Cadillac 4-door models.
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"