News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Glass Bud Vases From 1932 Buick Sedan or Cadillac

Started by Eldorado_64, June 25, 2008, 02:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldorado_64

I am fishing for an idea of wht to do with these glass bud vases (matched set of two) from my long ago sold 1932 Buick Touring Sedan. I have seen many of these old fancy colored glass blown bud vases used in old Fleetwods, Buick, La Salle, Lincoln, Packard, Pierce Arrow, limos and touring sedans. I am not sure if these in hand are spaciffic to Buick, 1932, or not.  I'm just putting this out there to see where it goes. they are colored in the yellowish, gold and about 10" - 12" in length w/ a toulip like flowered mouth opening of 3" and nerrow down w/ a slight ribbed vertical design to a soft point the size of a pinky finger. In my car, they fit in a holder inside the rear seat compartment. They will not stand on their own, they had to be hung in the hanger on the "c" piller or a wall.

If anybody is seriously interested, email me @

<fleetwood60s1964@msn.com>

I will unpack them and get some pix soon, but just to know, they are bright, clean and not chipped or cracked when last packed. Should I discover any changes in condition, I will photograph and update this add.

Thanks for reading,
Brandon in CA
1964 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Biarritz & Sixty-Special
Cadillac, "The Only Way"