News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930's to 1970's parts for sale

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, November 14, 2008, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I have lots of parts that I would like to sell.  However,  if you are looking for that impossible -to - find part, I probably don't have it. For example NOS side trim for a 59 Eldo! Please contact me directly. Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

BOB I HAVE A 1931 CADILLAC 370A  2 DOOR RUMBLE SEAT COUPE DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTS ,IF SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE . THANKS STEVEN 949-280-4771 CELL.

Mark Rodgers #20778

I'm looking for 16 inch Sombreros. Any chance ?
Mark

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

RayG CLC#24639

Hi,
Am probably adding to the list of items you don't have, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.  Need: 1) 6volt pos ground ignition coil; 2) the three (well 6 actually) exterior chrome/stainless steel strips that go under the doors of a '40 60'S. Thanks
Ray Gettings (CLC 24639)

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

willow78

Hey Bob,

Not sur eif you can help me,I'm looking for headlight and sidelight lenses for a 1931 V12 (370A)

Cheers,

Willow
Many thanks for your help.

Philip Wilson
Dublin, Ireland

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Willow, I don't have any. Be thankful you're not looking for V16 ones. My suggestion is to contact long time CLC members that have a car. They may have spares to selll. HTH, Bob

anastos

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on November 14, 2008, 10:14:19 PM
I have lots of parts that I would like to sell.  However,  if you are looking for that impossible -to - find part, I probably don't have it. For example NOS side trim for a 59 Eldo! Please contact me directly. Thanks, Bob

Got anything for a 1975 Eldo?
Corey Gamble
1975 Mandarin CDV

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Yes, nice western stuff. Send me your want list directly by clicking on my email on my my post. Thanks, Bob

Glen

Do you have horizontal shocks for a 68 Eldorado?

Glen
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

No shocks, but I have lots of other parts. Bob

autoluke

Bob:

Looking for an antenna for my'41 Conv. Cpe. 

Also need fluted trim for the front seat base.

Thanks,  Phil
Phil Lukens

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Come on guys, give me an easy one! LOL Phil, if I don't have your car on my 41 conv. roster, please send me all the info from your data plate. If anyone else has a 41 conv. car ,cpe or sedan, please do likewise. I doubt that I have those parts but I will check. Bob

Rodney Updegrave

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on February 22, 2009, 01:13:40 PM
Come on guys, give me an easy one! LOL Phil, if I don't have your car on my 41 conv. roster, please send me all the info from your data plate. If anyone else has a 41 conv. car ,cpe or sedan, please do likewise. I doubt that I have those parts but I will check. Bob
Bob, I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?
Rodney Updegrave- 54 CoupeDeVille

Rodney Updegrave

Bob,I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?

RobW

How about rear bumper end impact strips for a 73 deville/fleetwood? These are the triangular pads on the rear bumper ends. Same part # for either side according to the parts manual.
Rob Wirsing

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Quote from: rodster56 on February 22, 2009, 04:26:00 PM
Bob,I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?
I have some nice ones marked 1955 & they probably are.  Guess I can't help. Bob

Rodney Updegrave

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on February 22, 2009, 10:35:39 PM
I have some nice ones marked 1955 & they probably are.  Guess I can't help. Bob
Are they smooth, or do they have a groove in the wrap around area that meets the hood bar. I made the same mistake and bought two that were gorgoeus, ended up being for a '55, I'm learning slowly, but the wifes ready to cut my head off.....

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96