News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need photo of a 1937 LaSalle coupe trunk lid handle.

Started by 1937 LaSalle coupe, November 29, 2010, 06:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. I would like for someone to send me a picture of a '37 LaSalle coupe trunk lid handle. Or send me to a link for that handle. Are '37 and '38 Lasalle trunk handles the same?  Any help will be greatly appreciated....  John Lehman, CLC #26365.

buicksplus

Photos attached are for a 37 Convertible coupe with rumble seat.  I suspect your coupe has the same handles but I don't know for sure.

Photo 1 is trunk lid with handle attached.  Photo 2 is side view of trunk and rumble seat handles.  I don't remember which is the longer, but they look the same extenally.

Hope this helps....
Bill Sullivan CLC# 12700

Bruce Berghoff-CLC 1476

Bill... The handle on the Left is the rumble seat handle, and in addition to having a longer shank it is drilled and tapped on the end to receive a threaded bolt. The trunk handle on the Right with the shorter shank is threaded on the end to receive a nut. bb