News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

53 Eldorado top bows

Started by Rod Dahlgren #19496, December 28, 2010, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Trying to help out the Eldo project that has missing parts.. Second and third top bows now. These are the two round bars.. The car is not here for me to look at and I don't have an Eldo near me to use for patterns. BUT I do have a 53 Buick Skylark that IF they are the SAME, I can use that for patterns..

My question is ---- Does anyone know if the Skylark bows are the same as the Eldorado?
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Rod,
I don't know the answer. My suggestion is to compare part #'s. I do have a 1954 MPB that has all the bows listed. Maybe someone has a Buick book. It will have to be mid 50's as those parts became obsolete quickly.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Hi Bob,

Yes, I figured if I had the MPG for Buick that would help. But tookk a shot that someone the forums would drag out some old Buick numbers or some other info.

Forest Gump said, ya "never know whut er guuna git"
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?