News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

WTB 1930/31 Master Body Parts List

Started by Ross Morgan #22943, February 05, 2012, 08:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross Morgan #22943

I think I need to do a course on which manuals to read and secondly, how to read them!

I'm after a Master Body Parts List (ie, with the parts starting with "B"), printed earlier than 1937. As the years rolled on, Cadillac continuously "thinned out" the Master Chassis Parts and Master Body manuals.

I've got the reprinted Cadillac 1929 - 1936 "Parts Manual" which includes the 1937 Master Body Parts List, but it's missing a lot of detail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I'm happy to pay for copy/scan whatever.

Thanks, regards, Ross.

yachtflame

Ross,
Wayne here. Let me see what I have and where I bought it. I have two different editions of the Master Parts Catalog.
I'm on charter until next Saturday but will get back to you after that. I have your radiator cap here with me on the new boat but the foundry casting the horn button centers screwed up the castings. I'm still looking for a new foundry. I'll have every thing off to you be spring.
I hope all is well with you.
Wayne
PS. Our new web site is  www.catamaranvictoria.com  we've posted some new pix.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

yachtflame

Ross,
The one I have here on the boat is the '29-'36 like you have. I won't know about the other one until I get home in June.
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Ross Morgan #22943

Hi Wayne

Thanks for the update on the castings.  I've got a lead on a 1932 Master Body Parts List - that would be best year I guess, for 1930/31. I'll let you know.

BTW, the Victoria looks like it's a lot of fun!  I hope you're getting lots of bookings.

Best regards  Ross.