News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

34 or 35 lasalle lasalle lasalle

Started by William Aprile, August 28, 2012, 09:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Aprile

wtb 1934 or 1935 lasalle convertable please email matchboxb@aol.com or call 1 516 319 5475 all sales confidental no junk or major project cars long time member looking for my personal collection top dollar paided for correct car thank you bill  any leads that end up complete i will pay small finders fee thanks again

M.Weijmans

Hello, I saw on the website that you Cadillaclasalle lasalle of 1934-1935 sought, because I have a 350 Lasalle Style No 34159 of 1934 this I inletvalvespring namely the upper plate (retainer) head-side. necessary, would you know where I can buy. I have all known suppliers  ers already mailed as kanter.com. Hemmings, these components may also be used. Do you have companies that these parts would have I would have helped a lot Thanks for the effort Sincerely, Matt Weijmans Overloon Holland

Johan Boltendal #158

Kan ik je wel maken, stuur me een e=mail Johan

jboltendal@hotmail.com