News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Project

Started by Bagged96, December 29, 2013, 07:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagged96

Picked up a 1965 cadillac coupe deville. Here are the pics from when i got it out the woods haha.

Bagged96

On the trailer

Bagged96

stopped at the car wash on the way home

Bagged96

got the seats and carpet out. Really dirty but should clean up nice.

Bagged96

got all 4 original rims and hubcaps

here are the seats before cleaning

and after cleaning

going to clean up a little better but came out pretty good!

m.sullivan

Wow does that look clean. What part of the country are you in to find what looks like a rust free car sitting in the woods? What are your plans?

austingta

Bagged96

im out of baton rouge, La but it does have some rust and some really bad body work.

Bagged96

blugg

Justin  assuming you now have two 65 coupes? 

Both projects?    or was one to feed the other.....and now you will need to get a 3rd to feed the first two?

look like great builds.....will be watching the events unfold.

Bagged96

yea sorry i thought i wrote about it. yes i picked up a second 65 coupe that is running so now have more to work with.

Gene Beaird

Man, that gold car is pretty dang clean to have been sitting in the woods in Baton Rouge for very long.  Nice save!

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

cadillacjim

great start. i have 3 65s. if you need parts let me know.
1956 VW Drag Car
1961 VW Bug Ragtop
1965 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1965 Cadillac Sedan deVille   SOLD
1966 Cadillac deVille convertible project   
1968 Chevy El camino
1995 Nissan Hardbody show truck
1998 VW GTI VR6   SOLD

Bagged96

yea the interior is just about perfect in the gold one ima put it in the blue one. the gold car has some pretty bad rust in it. the blue car floor pans are rusted pretty bad but thats just some sheet metal work not to bad. and thanks j powers ill let you know.