News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

58 Fleetwood Limo project

Started by Matt Ferrall, November 12, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Beaird

Quote from: Matt Ferrall on September 04, 2015, 09:28:45 PM
I hate the way I phone pictures post here. They are huge. I will do it from my computer from now on.

Yes, iDevices use a different code to define top of the image. Supposedly, it is the proper code per the JPEG standard, but many computing systems ignore this code. So it's best to pull your pictures down to a Windows or unix system, open it in your picture editor of choice, and simply save it again so you can post it.

But that engine is awesome!!  This project is coming along nicely.
Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

Matt Ferrall

Update pictures

Skwerly62

Matt,
Hope you're getting that giant body painted and pretty to match that spotless frame and drivetrain. You're doing a great job and I have a little envy at your progress. Hopefully I can catch up a bit soon. 👍🏻
1958 Extended Deck 62 Sedan SOLD
1960 Coupe - current project
USCG Vet - Fly CG!

Matt Ferrall

I'm seriously considering installing a full airbag suspension on this car. Can anyone recommend a bolt on solution? I don't want to modify any factory parts when installing it.
Thank you for your help!

Matt

V63

Great project! My first car was a 1958 7533.

a more recent project...FAST fuel injection is so nice installed on a 57 Brougham, its very easy to install...a weekend project. Impressive yet smooth performance. I'd be hard pressed to buy another carburetor.

Please advise your results on the air suspension, my concern would be more to the ride quality.

Matt Ferrall

Thanks guys! The body is being picked up in October for bodywork and paint. It will be nice to see it back on the frame!!
I bet the fuel injection is a nice setup but it's to late for me to turn back now. I love my duces!!!
I'll keep you posted on the airbag set up.

Matt.