News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1936 mod. 85 5 pass

Started by Dennis Moitozo, October 01, 2016, 04:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Moitozo

restoring is under way. Rear / 4 bar coil over suspension, 12 bolt posy ,Pwr. 12"disc brakes.
Front / pwr. rack, 12" disc , coil over. Installing a LS. 6.0 eng / 6sp trans. AC/ heat. powder coated frame..
Keeping body original , doing a 2 tone paint , staying w - black fenders / bordeaux wine body.
Sticking with original interior seating  but more of a modern pillow top style, elect windows.
A- Bar " built into rear of the front seat.. interior color not known yet.. Still deciding how many subtle changes I will be making.. I do have a lot of extra original parts left over, if you know anyone needing anything 510-909-4103 Dennis
keep you updated on the resto. project

tozerco

Does the original car, by any chance, have a rear luggage rack you will not be re-using?
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

Dennis Moitozo

Quote from: tozerco on November 28, 2016, 11:06:07 PM
Does the original car, by any chance, have a rear luggage rack you will not be re-using?

No Luggage rack..If I had 1 I would use it, that would be cool. Good luck on your hunt.
If you need any org. susp. parts or  v12 ENGINE / TRANS CALL 510 909-4103 CALIFORNIA