News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'79 long-laced wire wheels

Started by J.C., July 15, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.C.

Anybody know where I could get four authentic, '79 chrome-plated, long-laced wire spokes with the Cadillac crest on the hub?  I'm not looking for wire wheel discs...  Thanks!
JH
2023 Genesis G80 Electrified
2023 Volvo V60 Recharge

V63

I have one with a center cap, $300 plus an extra wheel core for $50. Zip code 85004

Or:

just the 2 wheels (no cap) for $150

These wheels were problematic early on, made by Dunlap in England. They were prone to broken spokes and air leaks. They are very hard to find today.

TMoore - NTCLC

guyrobert

There was a guy on the facebook page 77-79 Cadillac's that was offering a near new set for sale wanted $1,100.00 may still be out there. You can also try ROW52 it is an online search for various salvage yards that you can put a specific car search into. These were very common on the Seville models so a search for 79 Seville would do the trick. Wheels are really cheap from the pick and pull yards about $15 bucks each. Make sure you get the correct lug nuts as they are no longer made and are like hens teeth
Good Luck
1979 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance
1979 Coupe De Ville Phaeton
1957 Eldorado Biarritz
Robert Simpson