News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1949 Rear Bumper Needed

Started by Carl Fielding, August 12, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Fielding

Bill Bibb needs a '49 rear bumper. Can someone help this fine gentleman ? Thank you.   - Carl

William Aprile

mario

Hi:

In what condition? Including bumperettes and license plate bracket and light? I am in San francisco.
ciao,
Mario caimotto

William Aprile

FRANKS

MARIO, I THINK CAN HELP YOU.  I HAVE 2 1949 FLEETWOODS.....SAME BUMPERS.  I LIVE IN BAY AREA, OAKLEY, SO YOU COULD DRIVE OVER AND PICK IT UP HERE.  I ASO HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER 1949 PARTS SHOULD YOU NEED. SAME.
MY CELL IS (925) 595-8737....HOME IS (925) 516-2167.  I AM RETIRED SO YOU CAN CALL ME AT ANY TIME. MID A.M. IS BEST TIME.

FRANK STAGNITTO CLC#13539

Carl Fielding

Wow ! That was fast and easy ! Thanks , Bill. Bill Bibb will turn a happy , active 88 on Saturday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY , MY FRIEND !   - Carl

William Aprile

carl ,bill is a wonderful man we had  a great conversation .... lasalle man thank you for putting him contact with me  always a pleasure

mario

Hi frank:
Thank you but I am not looking to buy. I was asking what bill was looking for as I have a very nice one, complete, to sell.
ciao,
Mario caimotto

FRANKS

GOOD MORNING MARIO....SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN YOU NOTE BACK TO ME.  HOWEVER, MY BUMPER IS "GOOD"....BUT NO CHROME PERFECT, THEREFORE I MAY BE INTERESDTED IN YOURS IF IT IS "PERFECT".  THAT BEING SAID, HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE ASKING FOR THE BUMPER????   PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL FRANKROE@AOL.COM.

CIAO PASINO......FRANK