News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

October 2017 North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club Newsletter

Started by Bill Levy CLC # 25695, October 01, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Levy CLC # 25695

:) From Under the Shade Tree of The North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club

In October’s Standard Of The World newsletter:

WOW! Its time again for our annual Regional Meet, where all of you members and spouses and friends and guest come out to see your collection of the finest cars in the world- Cadillacs and LaSalles that we are caretaking for the next generation.  A car show, with judging, and did I mention food?  We are meeting at the Classic Gas Enterprises from 1:00 until 4:00 p.m. on the 8th of October at it should be a fun time for all.  And, do this overworked and underpaid newsletter editor a favor.  Send in your pictures of the Meet to me at lifer@riteme.com and I will print as many as I can in the November newsletter. See pages 2 and 4.

Page 1 Our Strawn Texas Adventure.

Page 3. is Leak Auction’s Dallas Collector Car Show and Auction November 17, 18, & 19.  This one should be big.  Here eight examples you can add to your collection.

Page 5 A remembrance of one beautiful lady and partner of club member Ned Hannah.

Page 6. The Activities Director’s calendar of events. Check out the Regional Meet Oct 8 coming up. 

Page 7 Some important news about club dues.

Page 8 From club member Richard Dormois about the Cadillac & Museum.

Page 9. DUES, Classifieds, and Westlake Car Show Invitation.

Page 10. Sunshine Report and Membership Report.  Do push or crowd, we have room for many new members.

Page 11.  More of our advertisers-Hagerty Classic Car Insurance; our popular North Texas Region logo club items; and Digital 3 Printing (they print our newsletter).  Also, our officers and directors; and a Board Meeting Notice (October 21st. 1:00 p.m.)

Page 12. Our Calendar for your fridge.

Happy Trails.

One  more note: In order to improve our newsletter I need articles and pictures of your Cadillacs and LaSalle cars, and also adventures you have had with the club. Write it up and send it to me.  I will help with some editing, but its your effort and by line.  One month or every month.  Send me your articles and pictures.  Thanks.

(If you lose your copy of this news letter, its on our web site WWW.CLCNTX.com
or at the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Newsletter Forum http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/index.php?topic=145423.0

Lifer
Bill "Lifer" Levy
Editor
North Texas Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club
B. Levy
41 61S Fastback
68 Sedan DeVille
68 Coupe DeVille
73 Fleetwood Brougham
01 Eldorado ETC
06 STS 1SG