News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

MATT LARSON

Started by tozerco, October 01, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tozerco

The Potomac Area newsletter records the passing of Matt Larson.

I never met the man but he did some amazing research for me on the 1937 75 series CKD cars that came here to Australia, particularly the "slant back"cars, one of which I am trying to restore. He also provided me with information on other (particularly LaSalle) cars that came to Australia in those late 30's years. He was a true gentleman and a most willing and capable researcher.

Thanks Matt.
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

Quentin Hall

I was lucky to meet Matt a couple of times and spoke to him at length about 53 Eldos over several years. His knowledge will be sadly missed.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Chris Bryant #19358

I met him at Hershey a couple of times and Matt was a real gentleman. His kind will always be missed.

Chris Bryant #19358

veesixteen

Gita and I were warmly received and entertained by the Larsons on each occasion when we were in Detroit.
It seems not too long ago the couple were showing us around the city's high spots.
Our hearts go out to Michaline and her children on this sad occasion.

RIP, Matt.
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"