News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac sedan deville $14,000.00 obo

Started by Chrisfanny, October 10, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisfanny

Hey guys,
I'm looking to sell my 1960 Cadillac. It's a four door all original car. Interior is original. Matching numbers motor and trans. The car is an AC car that works just needs a charge. Power seats power windows. Power antenna All works. Radio clicks over but no sound. Has the autotronic eye but it doesn't work anymore. But everything for it is there. Recent tune up done on the car. Plugs, oil, points, carb. Interior isn't bad but it's not mint. Dash has some cracks but it's there. If you'd like more pictures or info you can contact me here or by phone. I'd prefer phone but either is fine. I'm located in Wilmington Delaware if you'd like to look the car over. If you're not local I can take video or pics of anything in particular you'd like. I have shots of under the car as well from a few weeks ago when I put new tires on the car. This is a turn key and go car. It's a cruiser. Paint is persian sand probably resprayed in the 80's. It looks nice still some fading on the roof but I'm sure it can be buffed out no problem. Again any other questions feel free to ask me. 302-229-7459 I'm always around and more than happy to talk about the car. I don't want to sell it but responsibilities happen. Thanks.

Ken Perry

Cadillac Ken

Chrisfanny

Cadillac Jack 82

I love Persian Sand 60 Cadillac's....such a beautiful color!
Tim

CLC Member #30850

1959 Cadillac CDV "Shelley"
1964 Cadillac SDV "Rosalie"
1966 Oldsmobile Toronado "Sienna"

Past Cars

1937 LaSalle Cpe
1940 Chevrolet Cpe
1941 Ford 11Y
1954 Buick 48D
1955 Cadillac CDV
1955 Packard Clipper
1957 Cadillac Series 62
1962 VW Bug
1962 Dodge 880
1966 Mercury Montclair
1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible
1968 Chevy Chevelle SS
1968 Plymouth Barracuda
1977 Lincoln MKV

Chrisfanny

What's funny is when I first looked at the car I wasn't to into it. I love 60's pastels and colors but it wasn't jiving with me. Then literally 2 days later looking at pics of the car again I fell in love with the color! It's just a great color you don't see too often. It's kinda worth the Elvis jokes ha.

Chrisfanny

gary griffin

I like the 1960 more than the infamous 1959.  You are 2815 miles away or I would be knocking on your door.  Good luck with your sale. Too far for a fly and buy then drive home for me which I have done before.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

Chrisfanny

Yeah I appreciate that. Yeah that's a bit of a haul there. I don't blame ya. Thanks for the kind words.