News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1933 LaSalle Parts - Grille, 8-Bolt Rims, & Trim

Started by dispatch1313, October 18, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dispatch1313

I recently acquired a few Lasalle parts. I purchased these from an estate auction. I was told these parts were from a 1930 LaSalle. *Edit - reply to this post put this grille as a 1933.* I have the grille, set of two 8-bolt rims, and some long trim pieces. The grille is in very restorable condition. It has some spots with surface rust and the red LaSalle emblem is missing a small piece of edge chrome (see pic). The grille is straight as an arrow, no dents or bends. This one is definitely rare. I also have a pair of 8-bolt rims that are in good condition and 2 pieces of trim. If anyone is interested I can take pics of those. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Thanks, Josh.

Jim Stamper

That is a 1933 grill shell. Scarcer yet.  32 is flat 34 has lost the hand crank hole.   Jim Stamper CLC#13470

dispatch1313