News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1994 Fleetwood Limo

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, October 22, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

For those of you who might be interested in such, in my search for a used car I found a six door with 54K in Crawfordsville, IN which is south of Lafayette about fifteen miles. Punch in CAR GURUS and a fifty mile search around ZIP 47905. They have it priced at $4500 but also have had it quite a while I believe.

Even as chunky as I am, those things are way too big. When I was selling cars I felt like I was ten years old again when I had to move them around the lot. (Sold a few. One guy bought two in a row.)
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

TJ Hopland

94 is when Fleetwood came back to RWD?
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

jaxops

It had a leather/vinyl interior so it was most likely a livery vehicle.
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

Big Apple Caddy

Quote from: TJ Hopland on October 22, 2017, 09:20:33 AM
94 is when Fleetwood came back to RWD?

1993 was when Fleetwood returned to RWD.   The FWD model that had been the Fleetwood was renamed Sixty Special for 1993.