News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1939 LaSalle 4 Door - $7000 OBO

Started by 39LaSalleCaddad, October 25, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39LaSalleCaddad

With much deliberation I have decided to sell my 1939 Lasalle.  This car had one owner since 1952.  With the exception of a little around the rear fender brackets, it is rust free.  It is 100% original.  Well maintained and garage kept.  Overhauled starter and generator.  New battery.  Radiator repairs made.

This car is in excellent condition for its age.  If you're looking for a Lasalle this car is an excellent candidate for full restoration or driving as is.

I am asking $7,000.  Car is in Minneapolis.  You can reach me at 612-860-6280.

Thank you.

gary griffin

Contact information would help a little bit??  Good luck on selling this nice car. I wish it were closer to Seattle and that I had a bigger garage.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

gary griffin

Thanks for the PM caddad.  You solved half of my problem but not the garage part. I have 2 1/2 acres but most is steep and wooded. I have two houses and the rental in back has a garage that I hold out from the rental and store my"Lil Red Express" in.  When I moved my house to it's present location I added a 4 car garage with a high bay for motor home. Eventually I sold the motor home and added a lift so now I have a 5 car garage.  No decent location left for another garage.  It is 30 feet deep so I have room for a couple of motorcycles and tool boxes in front of the cars. Probably going to be taxed out of my home and looking for a big new garage with a shack attached.

I still really like your car and know it will end up in a good home.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver