News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Big hello from Australia

Started by ramcharger, November 08, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramcharger

Hi all newbie here and newbie with Cadillac. Just bought 1958 series 62 coupe, black with white and black interior, unfortunately a few people have messed with the car so i'm going to finish putting her together, i'm slowly assembling  and working out what parts i need and where some parts go, so i'll be calling on you guys to help me . So again thank you for your time and i hope to speak soon to you guys... mike 
1958 Cadillac series 62 coupe,19691/2 dodge Super Bee A12, 1968 fiat 124 coupe

Jeepers Creepers

Kevin and Astrid Campbell
Australia

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Congratulations and welcome. Be sure to get a shop manual. Posting pictures is a must.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

ramcharger

I'm in western Australia near Fremantle, Perth is the capital and the most remote city in the world, also I do have the manual but it doesn't show all the parts,maybe I need parts book,or a good forum 👍👍👍👍I will definitely post pictures of parts I have. Thanks Mike

Quentin Hall

I'm presently in Perth working away. There is a great network of enthusiasts here. Join the Perth chapter of the club. There are a few cool 58s here including Sinatra's Eldorado Brougham which is currently 30 feet away from me. Jeff and Chris and Tony are 58 guys.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hey Q,
I guess you just can't stay away from WA! LOL! Are you gonna be in SA Adelaide next year??
Say hello to me mates in Perth.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Quentin Hall

Gday Bob,
I've got divorce lawyers to pay so I just keep my head down and keep a half smile and lose myself in work.
Warren sold your Eldo to Ray. But he bought a white car out of Canada. Hopefully I may get some work out of it next year. . . . "One day at a time sweet Jesus."
Ross might "force me" to go to the National if I'm lucky.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

ramcharger

I will join the WA chapter, and get to know some of the guy's.  Even just to get some photos of the cars,ya never know they may have some parts for us. I've never been to SA maybe a great excuse to go thanks Bob.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Quote from: Quentin Hall on November 08, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
Gday Bob,
I've got divorce lawyers to pay so I just keep my head down and keep a half smile and lose myself in work.
Warren sold your Eldo to Ray. But he bought a white car out of Canada. Hopefully I may get some work out of it next year. . . . "One day at a time sweet Jesus."
Ross might "force me" to go to the National if I'm lucky.
Q,
He sold my Eldo??? Amazing. Ray who bought it?? The guy in the states?? Please advise.
Cheers, Bob

Quentin Hall

Relax Bob.   Ray is a Perth guy. He's a good guy and will pamper it. He's a Caddy guy.  It will get the very best of everything.
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Q,
I wasn't worried. I had not heard of or met Ray from Perth. I'm just still in shock that Warren sold the car!!
Cheers, Bob