News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1940 Cadillac Series 6227

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, November 08, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I have known about this car ever since about 1969. At first, it had been used by a M.D.'s daughter to drive back and forth to school. When I first saw this car, it was grey with a good interior and rust-free. A friend from our local car club then bought it after it had been "stored" outside at one of the local car dealer's body shop for a year or so. He finally had it painted the two tone blue. He has since passed away and the present owner bought it. As far as I know, the car is still solid. Don wants to sell it quickly. He has priced it at $13,900 OBO. He is an older gentleman (like me) and asked me to post the car on our Forum. Otherwise, I have no interest in the car beyond knowing where it has been for the last 48 years. Note the GM fog lamps.

8135 W 500N
             W. Lafayette, IN
             765-583-1215
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville