News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1927-1931 parts

Started by yachtflame, November 04, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

It seems that I'm stuck in the frozen tundra of Western Massachucettes for the winter! Why people choose to do this willingly is beyond me but this is where I'll be for months to come. So to occupy my time, I'll be making and restoring parts while buried in snow!!
If you are in need of parts, I either have it or can make it. Send me an email at yachtflame@yahoo.com or call me at 340-998-5199
And if you are the gentleman from England that has called me twice, please email me. I've tried to call and text you back each time but am not able to complete the call.

Wayne Elsworth
CLC#17057
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

M. Bankes

Hi,
Did the hurricanes effect your winter plans ? I hope your boat is OK I know others that lost theirs so hopefully it's not too bad a situation for you
Michael

yachtflame

Michael,
Thanks for asking. My yacht was severly damaged by the hurricanes and is unusable. 9 weeks after the storms, the insurance company is still dicking us around. Granted, there are a lot of damaged vessels but this is left us in limbo. We don't know whether to buy snow shoes or fiberglass tepair suits! They won't total it but won't finish the survey until it's reblocked and has stands replaced. For some reason the surveyor is worried about the safety of boarding a catamaran that is on land sitting on its keels!
So it does look like we'll be here for a while until things are figured out. My first winter in 30 years! And I only have flip flops and t-shirts!
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075