News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

4 1960 taillight bezels

Started by 2 Devilles, March 19, 2021, 06:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Devilles

Hi, I've got a set of 4 taillight surrounds/bezels off my '60 for sale.  I bought 4 that were supposedly "NOS" and turned out not to be so, but were very nice parts.  So I took the best 4 of the 8 and have them on my car, and have the 4 I didn't use leftover.  So I've got them for sale.

2 of them are from my car, and are the original parts.  They have minor pitting/spotting on the chrome, but no dings/scratches/etc.  These are the bezels on my backup lenses in the pics.

2 of them are from the "NOS" set.  The chrome is very nice on them, but they do still have very, very minor pitting.  No dings or dents.  One of them has very minor chrome peeling about 1 mm in length, but it is in a place that will be hidden/held together securely by your taillight/backup lens.  Probably not even worth mentioning, but I like to be 100% accurate with no worries about a discrepancy or problem on a parts sale.  These are the 2 pictured on the taillights in the pics.  I found it easier to get a good picture of their condition with them installed instead of trying to get the focus on the parts with them in my hands.

Looking for $60 for the set of 4 shipped.  Will not sell individually, but I would sell the 2 nicer ones for $40 shipped and the originals off the car for $25 shipped if you want pairs.  Shoot me a message here with your e-mail or phone number and I'll get back to you asap.  Thanks!

Lucas
Lucas Johnson

1960 Coupe Deville
1970 Coupe Deville
1972 Mach 1 Mustang
1974 F100 2wd
1977 F250 Highboy
1994 F250 4x4