News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Help needed in NY Long Island Area, PLEASE

Started by NewCat, November 18, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewCat

I own a 1980 Cadillac Fleetwood in Germany.
I have found someone in the Long Island area selling the original taillight lenses. I don't see these on the market often. Mine are both cracked. The seller is sadly quite stubborn and will neither accept money transfer nor will he send items to a US Address. 
So I am looking for a kind soul from the NY Long Island Area, who would be willing to help me locally with the transaction. Hope to hear from you. Thanks in advance.
Would also be grateful for any other tips for parts sourcing.

JerRita

Just catching up on the forum contact me I will try and help you Jerry shadbelly4@aol.com
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

NORTHPORTGUY

Those Long Island people are a pain  :)  If Jerry (JeRita-a solid colleague) is not able to assist I volunteer.  Am interested in who is bring so obtuse.  As far as International shipping I have considerable experience  although this sounds like regular mail will suffice. 

Ken Wiebke

NewCat

Thank you for the friendly offer Ken. Jerry is very helpful. I hope it works out.

NewCat

Jerry settled the deal and i'll getting my Taillights.
Thanks for the help!