News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1970 Cadillac convertible Most of the work done. $17,500

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, November 20, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

chrisntam

Doesn't blow my skirt up.

It's been monkey'd with too much (for me).

Thanks for posting all these finds!  You practicing on being a broker???   Or are you trying to ensure all these go to good homes and so the cars will be "kept in the family"?

;)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I've just been wandering around in Craigslist around the mid west and East coast. It's gotten cold and I can't play with the real thing as much. I just punch in "Cadillac Cars" and the ones we'd be interested in usually stand out easily. And I try to put on only the ones that are reasonably priced and ones that should be "saved" in our little family. It's kind of fun to dream a little. And as I've said before (and many of you agree for your own sake) "I want them all!"

I've noticed a few things. Starting in Kansas City and down into Texas, asking prices have crept up, and how little value the Escalade holds.

A new one runs about 80K, I believe, and if you worked at it, you can find a pretty nice looking one for two or three grand and change. It might be a money sewer but you could have a good time for a month or two before you have to start repairing things.

I hope you guys enjoy seeing them, too.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Bob Kielar

Keep posting them Barry I enjoy looking and reading them with my morning cup of coffee.

Regards,
Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

TMoore - NTCLC

I agree - there are a lot of aggregator tools out there, but it is nice to see the cars that Barry has culled out of all the chaf - thanks for sharing your finds.

chrisntam

Quote from: TMoore - NTCLC on November 21, 2017, 04:46:17 PM
I agree - there are a lot of aggregator tools out there, but it is nice to see the cars that Barry has culled out of all the chaf - thanks for sharing your finds.

+1!
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas