News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wanted Seat Fabric

Started by Flyer, December 08, 2017, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyer

I have a 1967 Eldorado, ST 67-69347, Trim code 431, which is a dark green vinyl with dark green fabric inserts. Does anyone know where I might find OEM replacement fabric?

5390john

See www.smsautofabrics.com
If they don't have it in stock they can make it in their own factory
John Adams
1955 CDV "Marilyn"

"Panic Accordingly"

Tpicks55

I just placed an order from Automotive interiors.  Diane is the customer service gal and knows what car  has what interior.  Very helpful.  Price is reasonable also.  fyi
75 Eldorado Convertible
94 Deville Concurs
2019 Lincoln Continental
2016 Cadillac XTS

Flyer

I located the fabric, vinyl and carpet for my car at SMS. Expensive but exact match. Most reviews of this company are not favorable from a communications standpoint and there were also complaints regarding long shipping periods. I expect to receive my order by Feb 13, 2018 if UPS runs on time so hopefully all will work out. Thanks much for the tips on the companies out there.

oldcarguy

Don't know about the reviews, but SMS has always been very forthcoming and quick to respond to my questions!
Doug is the one I talk to most of the time and is very friendly and knowledgeable. He sent samples galore, headliner, seats, carpet, etc. Price seems not quite as important when you get a good product and good service!

Don

Don Ford

1941 SERIES 6219D
2017 XTS
Others:
1949 Mercury coupe
1964 Pontiac LeMans
1959 Chevy Impala