News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976-1981 CADILLAC Parts Book and ILLUSTRATED Parts Book $125.00

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, February 01, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222818336159?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I am reluctantly parting with this parts book. It consists of two manuals for the above years. The second has line drawings of each part showing where it goes on the car. Thus, if you have a NOS part and don't know where it goes, with a little effort, you can find out "where." (They are bound together.)

If you've bought a bunch of parts and no way to tell what they're for, if they are from this span of years, this book will help you identify them. If you have a Cadillac from these years, and you have parts missing, this will help you find what you need. As I said in the eBay ad, the day after I mail this to a new owner, I will find that I need it desperately.

A couple of pages have tears but I don't believe they are ones listing parts. It's heavy so that is why I have a large amount for postage. Any overage you paid will be credited to your PayPal account. Thanks for your consideration. BW
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Roger Zimmermann

I hope for you that it will find a good home. I have the same, plus the standard parts catalog; all together in the GM metallic binder. Weight: 5.5 kg!
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville