News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for a 1939 Cadillac Series 75 front grille, exhaust manifold and more.

Started by FunCadillac, February 14, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunCadillac

The needed center grille has 41 fins, see picture. The exhaust manifold exits at the rear drivers corner of the engine.
Also interested in any parts for this car and I have some to sell.

Please pass on this information.

Call Cliff at 510-390-3921
Cliff Thompson

virgil

Hi Cliff.  Further to our recent phone call re 1939 dash glass,  my email is 56packard@hotmail.ca   Thanks for your help.  Virgil Lysgaard

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Hello Cliff.... Re: your '39 Grille: Robert Mitchell , CLC 11238 in SYDNEY, Australia, (email  robertandmary@optusnet.com.au)  is having John King in Melbourne , AU manufacture a brand new '39 SERIES 75 grille for his V-16 via 3-D imaging and computerized milling. If you contact Robert he will email you photos of his nearly completed grille. One of six that King is currently milling , and they are gorgeous !You will find Robert's listing in the current 2018 CLC Directory on page 220 .I'm on page 154 if you need more info. BB