News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1927/28 Lasalle cowel trim and lights

Started by yachtflame, February 24, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I have the cowel trim and lights from a 1927-28 Lasalle sedan which are in very good condition. Also have various other parts from this car. If interested, contact me at
yachtflame@yahoo.com   or call 340-998-5199

Located in Western Mass.

Wayne Elsworth
CLC#17057
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

yachtflame

Thought I'd specify that these were Lasalle lights and trim.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

William Aprile

wayne where are you none of your numbers work please call me 1 516 319 5475

DaveZ

Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B

Carl Fielding

David and Bill : A couple hurricanes put Capt. Wayne on the beach this Winter for the first time in decades.  -  CC

yachtflame

Hello fellow Cad lovers. David did actually have it correct. I’m moving an 85’ sailing catamaran from the Caribbean to Lisbon, Portugal. I’m currently in the Azores with engine problems. Yes, yes, I know...it’s a sailboat but with a boat this size and value, it needs to have engines to get on and off the dock! I’m hoping to get home (where I can get to sleep more the 4 hours at a time) soon Billy, I trust you got your step plate back in time.

Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

William Aprile

yes thank you safe trip I willi talk  to you when you come home and get   rest thanks again  :)