News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

For Yann Saunders 12588

Started by Norm Ellis, May 08, 2006, 08:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm Ellis

Yann:  I have enjoyed reading your comments and appreciate the work you do on your Cadillac research.  I dont know how to get your e-mail as Im not a member of the  CLC, so I hope you dont mind my talking to you in the forum.  Browsing through the November postings, I noticed some discussion regarding sales of collectible cars overseas.  As I havent had activity on the very special 71 Cad 60S Fleetwood Brougham  I have for sale  (I say "very special" because its an exceptionally nice car, very sleek and elegant), I thought Id see if it would make any sense to try a country like Sweden, Switzerland, germany, Austria, etc..  However, I dont have a clue as to how to go about finding where and who to contact.  Can you ( or anyone else ) help me with this ?  I know youre very busy, so I wont expect an immediate answer; at your convenience.  Thanks so much for your time, Norm Ellis (e-mail  beckynorm@juno.com).

Jeff Hansen, #4225

Norm,

You can access anyones email address by clicking on their name to the left of their posting text.  This will open your email program and the posters email address will be filled in the "To" field for you.

Similarly if you hover your mouse pointer over the name, the cursor will change to a pointing finger.  Now, if you look at the bottom left hand corner of your browser window, you will see the posters email address.

Example:  if you hover over my name to the left, in the bottom left of your browser it will say "mailto:webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org".  Similarly, if you click on my name, your email program should open and my email address should be in the "To" field.

I hope this is helpful.

Jeff

wm link

I would suggest putting the car up for sale on Ebay. This will get you world wide exposure. Include in your listing that you welcome international bids, and will work with international bidders. They oftem need extra time for both payment and pickup. Be sure to include the maximum amount of images and get the super size. Include nice close ups, drivers seat, engine bay and trunk images are often appreciated. I like 1971 models and they were a reduced production year due to a massive labor strike.  

Yann Saunders #12588

European collectors are more interested in Cadillacs of the 40s, 50s and 60s.  You will find that they keep a close watch on classifieds in the major US trade magazines.  I dont think it is usefiul for you to try to advertise specifically in  a European magazine.