News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1931 LaSalle parts needed

Started by cookcrete, December 11, 2016, 06:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookcrete

I am trying to restore my 1931 LaSalle 345A 2 door coupe and need:
a) the sheet metal exterior windshield visor (straight, not curved) that fits above the windshield like in the photo attached.
b) the steering wheel control levers for the lights and throttle
c) speedometer cable
d) dash chromed molding that frames the instruments

I need other parts also, but these are the 4 biggies.

Any help would be most appreciated.  Thanks in advance, Lew

cookcrete@aol.com

Joe Konarowski

I may have a speedo cable that is very nice. Do you have a picture of yours?
Also have one of the rings for the centre if yours is the same as 31 Cadillac.
The dash chrome is extremely hard to find.

yachtflame

I have chromed steering control levers cast in bronze and also make the dash surrounds newly cast and chromed plated. I have a restored speedo cable with new cast bronze bottom housing but do not have the visor piece. I do have new visor supports cast in bronze. I also make in bronze the windscreen lifting mechanism parts, steering column throttle gears at the bottom, light switch bases, door handles and recast in bronze 68 of the old pot metal parts.
Now the bad part....I'm in the Caribbean until early May. If you still need these or any other parts then, please contact me around mid May and I'll see what I can help with.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17057
340-998-5199
yachtflame@yahoo.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075