News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Search elastic Camp for 1971 Cadillac Eldorado

Started by Haxley, December 31, 2016, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haxley

Hello, to All,
I am from Germany, excuse for my English.
I have 71 Cadillac Eldorado which I have taken over in the apart built state.
I search the elastic camps for the front auxiliary frame (which takes up the battery, the cooler and the floodlights) and hopes somebody can help me there.

Can somebody say me which elastic camps can be taken there?
If I this understand properly the elastic camp is divided there, so a part under the auxiliary frame and a part about that.
How thick is the part which under it is? I also have a camp there which for the sides could fit. (see picture) These are bipartite and have a continuous socket.
However, in the catalogue only what stands of 2 1/2 Zoll for the middle (1493581 for the middle and part number 1483103 for the sides)
Are they equally high of the side like that from the middle?
In the middle is appropriated if I see this right only under the frame and not about that, or?
One more question, in the auxiliary frame holes are planned to the admission of the elastic camps on the sides in each case. Besides, two are about one another. The lower one has rusted with me completely away. Can say me somebody like the diameter of the hole of the lower metal of the elastic camps admissions is?

I have the part catalogues with the Explosive representation, unfortunately, these elastic camps are nowhere illustrated.
Perhaps somebody has still other part numbers or an Explosive representation of the installation place?

Furthermore I search one more tank for 71 Cadillac for Eldorado, does somebody have for it perhaps a spring?

I would be glad really if somebody can help me there anyhow.

Thanks greeting Haxley