News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

15 Inch Mag wheels Found for 79 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

Started by nanaimogene, October 21, 2017, 01:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanaimogene

I was asking members last month where I could find alloy mag wheels 15" for my 79 Eldorado. Did not want 16-20" not my style. Since Eldorado was FWD super hard to find in 15".  Got lucky..found a used set 70 miles away for FWD Caddy. Seller had hard time selling them since they only fit fwd Caddy's. He did know what year they fit.
Got lucky again perfect fit. They are American Racing mags. I mounted slightly larger tires 215/75 R15. Yes I left the WW for vintage look. Nothing wrong with factory
turbine mag wheels. I wanted the sporty look plus painted red the calipers. I noticed a big difference, with those larger tires and mags a very smooth ride. American Racing web site show a newer style 15" mags for 79-85  FWD Eldorado $460 U.S. for 4. Below pix's before and after as I move the car into 2017 age retaining the Vintage body. Gene

nanaimogene

nanaimogene

nanaimogene

pix 4 factory mags look fine too but do not show the front n rear disc brakes