News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1965 1966 1967 1968 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Deville Power Vent Window Motors

Started by 76Collector, May 06, 2013, 03:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

76Collector

1965 1966 1967 1968 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Deville Power Vent Window Motors.  I have a set of four removed from a 1965 Fleetwood.  The right front works good, two other motors run but don't move gears must be stripped.  Last one was working when tested.  195.00 for all four includes economy shipping.  Inquire to: markjones858@yahoo.com M Jones

speach

Not sir if you still have these motors but I am curious if you have the door harnesses with the vent motor plugs. I have a set of motors from another car but forgot to get the harness. I think I may have the side harnesses but not the center one.

Thanks

William
Current cars:
1986 Military Chevrolet Diesel G30 Box Van
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

You cant take your car with you in the end so drive the dang thing.

WilliamTrausch

afigueroa CLC#18348

If you still have the car. I am looking for the roof line crest and the Cadillac trunk script. Please let me know. Email me offline.
Thanks,
Alex